Thursday, February 28, 2008

Est. Decmeber 29, 2007

Since I just became a blogger, there needs to be a little back tracking. This can not be the story of "our" lives unless it starts at the beginning....our wedding day! We were pretty lucky to both be from St. George so we didn't have to compromise of where we got married. The St. George Temple was gorgeous and the weather in December acutally turned out to be perfect. There was nothing I would have changed the whole day. We had the help of all our family members, all the people we wanted there, and great photographers (Mikki and Braden) to document our day! Everything turned out just the way we wanted and we danced the night away!


I would have to say that we both married into great families. They are so fun to be around. Every time we go home it is so hard to leave. Hopefully someday we will be able to at least move closer or actually to St. George. Since I am almost finished at BYU and Burke is going to UVU we will be here till December and then if Burke decides he wants to stay we will be here for longer :). We do have a little family up here so that makes it easier and it would be hard to leave them that's for sure.

4 comments:

kate said...

SWEET! Good start on the blogging.. The page is way cute to! Keep going! xoxox
Kate

P.S. 5- weeks til Culebra!!

n & t said...

Welcome to the blog world! Cute first post!

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Guys... You've joined the Blog World!! :) I like blogging a lot better than Facebook... :) I found your blog through a series of other people. I'm addicted to Blog-linking! :) Hope you guys are doing well- all your pictures from the wedding turned out so great! Is it alright if I put you on my list of friend links?

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

I am so glad you guys joined the blogging clan. I was so sad I couldnt make it for your wedding I would have loved to see you both. I found your blog from kates. you guys are so cute i hope everything is going well.