Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GRADUATION


As of right now Burke and I have both earned a degree! I have finally earned my Bachelors Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development (MFHD). I thought this day would never come and yet it has not really hit me yet. I am currently looking for a full-time position so if anyone has heard of anything let me know because I am interested:)! Burke just finished his last final with the high of the whole class! I wish I had his brain! He has now received his Associates Degree. I keep telling him that it is a huge mile stone to get an Associates Degree. We are both very relieved to have our finals over and done with. We can now finally begin celebrating the Christmas Season!! Thanks to all family and friends for supporting us in our education and we are excited to see you all!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrantulations you two! Aren't you just thrilled and relieved you are DONE?! I know what you mean when you say it hasn't hit you, I've been graduated for a year now and it still hasn't hit me. I hope you are able to find a full time position somewhere:) Are you still up to building gingerbread houses?

Jenna Marie said...

Yay! Congrats! That's awesome guys! I won't be there for a few years still, but I can't wait for the feeling of that accomplishment! Great job!! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! Are you coming down to St. George for a while during Christmas?

kate said...

Congrats!!! I know you are SOO excited to be finished T! We can't wait to see you guys!

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

hey congrats on graduating that is awesome! I just graduated too and have no clue what to do with my degree! haha and yeah it hasn't hit me yet either! good luck finding a job!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Congratulatuons! now you can start feeling like real grown ups-if you know what I mean?Good Job!

Byron said...

Congratulations you two. we are so excited for you. what are your plans? T. what kind of job are you looking for? hope to see you this holiday.

Jessica said...

Congratulations to the both of you!