Thursday, March 12, 2009

--HAPPY BIRTHDAY--


I had a lot of fun planning for Burke's birthday this year! I decided to bake a kind of cake that I had never made before and I liked the way it turned out (I want to learn more about making cakes). Lucky for me I got to see him all day long because we work together and surprise him with balloons at work! All the kids were so cute and told him Happy Birthday a bazillion times and I can't even count how many cards he was given...I think I may have some competition with a few of the little girls ;). The day was a lot of fun. Burke loves Panda Express so we went there and then I sent him on a little scavenger hunt for movies that remind me of him and dates that we have been on. It was so much fun to create and watch him discover where the next movie was hidden!


Burke is Incredibly handsome, Amazingly talented, Extremely smart, and a Tremendous guy to love! Love you lots sir!

(This picture is a little blurry but I loved it!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Sounds like it was a great birthday! I love that cake, it's cute! Want to take some cake classes at michaels? I've been wanting to forever!

kate said...

Cool cake girl! Fun scavenger hunt as well! ;)

Ashton & Nikell Dodge said...

hey thanks for the comment! ya i found a job but it's nothing with my degree and nothing too exciting haha. i just work part time as a PE assistant teacher at some elementary schools, but i am not going to complain because jobs are really hard to find in st george right now! where are you working now?

Jenna Marie said...

Happy Birthday Burke! Looks like you made a great birthday for him Teresa! Very Creative. I know about competition from little girls- haha. Jeff has little visitors everyday at lunch... of course all of his little girls from previous years- haha. Guess we have to learn to share. :) P.S... Why do you always look so cute? :)

Matt and Cori said...

Happy Birthday to Burke too! Your cake looks way cute and yummy! And you are so creative with the scavanger hunt. Sounds fun! The carrot cake was easier than I thought, you should try it some time! I like it think it's okay to load it with cream cheese frosting too cause you are eating carrots in the cake :)

kate said...

We got it at Walmart for about a hundred books. {It's a Schwinn} We love it!

Are you guys coming down for Easter?