Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks to Everyone!

We are finally settled in Cedar City. We do not have the internet yet so I have yet to post pictures that I have. I sometimes go to the library with Burke so I will try to post my 3 month and 4 month pictures as soon as I can.


We just wanted to put a big THANKS out to everyone for helping us look for jobs while we have been in transition. I finally landed a job at Infowest as a receptionist thanks to two good friends. We have decided that it would be best for Burke to just take a full load and focus on school.



Although life has been super busy the last couple of months, we enjoyed seeing friends attending weddings and being with family! It is so nice to be closer to home!

2 comments:

T Daley said...

Miss you!! I am looking forward to those pictures :)

Jenna Marie said...

I'm SOOO glad it worked out! :) Maybe we'll see you guys soon... are you coming to Morgan's reception?