Monday, October 26, 2009

24 Weeks

Here I am at 24 weeks. I can not believe how fast time is flying by. This picture does not nearly show how big I really am, believe me I am big.

What we have noticed:
-I can no longer see my feet very well
-I am finding that I can not walk around stores nearly as long as I used to cause my back and feet start to hurt
-My belly button is slowly disappearing
-We can feel Baby Bess very clearly from the outside-whole body parts
-His kicks and moves are very strong from the inside
-Last doctors appointment I had gained 4 pounds (a pound for each week of the last month and a total or 17 pounds)

What we have done lately on the Baby's room:
-Set the crib up that my sister gave us (Thanks)
-Purchased the crib bedding-the one I posted a little while ago
-Re-did a rocking chair that we purchased for 20$ up North
-Re-did a swing cover for the swing my sister gave us (Thanks)

We get more excited every day for Baby Bess to get here! Although we know it will be hard and an major adjustment, (as many people have freely informed us) we are still extremely excited!

3 comments:

jenniferhoiyin said...

whatever it's a piece of cake, i dunno who you guys have been talking to... :)
you're SO cute! I love your little belly. and yes, it does look little. i guess i just have to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

Already?! Time does fly by fast... Your belly is cute, but you don't look big at all. I want to see your rocking chair cover!

T Daley said...

You are the cutest little prego person I have ever seen!!! Can't wait to see pictures of this cute room you guys are doing. You always have the cutest projects going.


My new address is:
126 Greenfield cir
Heber, Utah ,84032
My phone #'s are the same :0)