Monday, February 15, 2010

Life In The Fast Lane

Life is extremely busy but we are loving every minute of it! Hinckley is so huggable, kissable, loveable, and just so cute! We can't imagine life without him now that he is here. It is a major adjustment and some nights are really long, but the snuggles and looks he gives us make it totally worth it! We have had a great first week home with lots of visitors to see him. This past weekend we made a little trip to St. George. I just had to get out of the house and Hinckley did great for his first little trip. It is so nice to have both families in the same town so we don't have to go far for everyone to see him. He is loved that's for sure!
He loves the sounds the heater makes
Burke is just amazing with him and I love him so much! I could not have asked for a better husband and father for Hinckley!
We just Love him and are lucky to have him a part of our family!
(Posts may be further apart now that I am home and don't have direct access to the internet)

16 comments:

Em said...

HE is SOOOOO CUTE!!!! Oh the fun you will have with him it is so exciting! Take in every moment they go fast! CONGRATS again!

kate said...

He's so tiny!!
Weird. I can't get over the fact you guys have a kid. I hate that I'm missing out on this part of your lives.

We can't wait to see you guys!! 3 days!

Megan Young said...

He is adorable and so cute! Congratulations!

Matt and Cori said...

Yay, so glad to see an update! He is soo cute, he looks just like a Goodwin! So excited for you guys and glad to hear things are going well. We will be in St. George March 6, let me know if you'll be there. I can't wait to meet him.

Kirsten said...

He's so cute! He looks a lot like his momma! :-) I need to come visit and meet the cute little guy! He and Connor can have a play date! Ha ha

Unknown said...

He is a cutie!
We are excited to see him and spend more time with you guys. Good luck with parenting.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He sure is a cutie!

Melissa said...

He's darling! So tiny and cute. And my goodness, you look great! What a cute little family. Enjoy every sec, even those long ones in the middle of the night. They are over before you know it!

Justin and Kenzee said...

That little guy is such a hunk! Those newborn snuggles are the best... I'm so glad you're enjoying your new life as a mom!

Jenna Marie said...

Yay! I've been looking for new pictures! :) He's so adorable! I think he looks a lot like you Teresa! I LOVE new born suggles and noises. :) Congrats again!! :)

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

awwwww He's adorable! I think he looks ALOT like your dad in the picture that he is wearing the orange onesie hahaha let me know when you are going to be in St. George next, Cori and I want to see him!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so cute!! Congrats!

Ben & Kim said...

Oh i love this little cuddle bug. You two are the best parents a kid could ask for. I wished you lived here, but soon enough, RIGHT Burke! haha love you guys!

The Hansens said...

Oh Teresa!! he is absolutely ADORABLE!! He looks so much like you! That first little bit does seem overwhelming and exhausting. But I will assure you that it does get easier as you begin to get in a routine. (this didn't happen till Bowen was about 3 months.) But maybe he will be an angel baby. Enjoy every moment cause really they grow sooooo fast! Oh i just want to hold him!

Byron said...

He is too cute! What fun, I need to get down there and hold him.

elyssa said...

WHEN CAN WE VISIT???? haha, i'm sure that's the first thing you want... but nick's been nagging since about hour 4 of hinckley's life, so watch out!