Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A few fun Pictures and updated prego pic:)

Hinckley loves his bean bag lately. He drags it out of his room and sits on it to read, to talk on his phone, or to build a boat!

My sister came in town so we met them at their hotel to go swimming. So fun to see family!



SEVEN MONTHS PICTURE (by weeks)


I am now down to my two week appointments! Crazy how fast it is going. I am so ready to be done being pregnant but not sure if I am ready to have two boys! Hinckley has been so fun and easy lately that we are going to be in for a huge surprise :)! We are so excited to have a tiny one in the house again though!

LOOK BELOW FOR MORE NEW POSTS

4 comments:

kate said...

Oh my gosh. That first pic is hilarious. So much personality in that little guy. ;)

cbess said...

Wow you have been busy! I love the new pictures. Thanks for updating. I love them all. Especially my HInklebug. I miss him so much. Can't wait to see you.

Amber said...

Oh my gosh, first of all Hinkley is the cutest and second of all, so are you Teresa! (and you too Burk;) What a cute pregnant mommy!

Sean and Lauren said...

Holy crap Hinckley is huge! and your belly is tiny! I'm so sad and sorry we weren't able to meet up while we were in Utah! We're going to be up again in July so hopefully we can see you guys then! Hope everything is going well! Miss you guys!