Monday, July 2, 2012

hi. i'm edison



This time around was so much better in every aspect then my first pregnancy...I definitely don't believe any myths of what determines if you are having a girl or a boy.

I seriously got so lucky with this delivery!  When I got to the hospital for my scheduled induction at about 10:30 am I was already having contractions so they didn't have to give me much of anything which was awesome!  I got the Epideral when I was at about a 31/2  at 3:30 and then got my water broken.  In about two hours I was to a ten and only had to push for about 10 min before we got to meet Edison!!!



Meeting big brother at the hospital-First Family Photo
 Getting home and meeting the grandparents!



Edison has the best big brother ever.  We were so nervous that Hinckley would not be happy with having someone else in the house but he loves him to death!  gives him kisses, shares toys, hold him all the time, and helps whenever needed.  Hinckley and his cousin even built Edison a birthday cake!

We love having Edison here!  He is just so precious and we love him to death!
Look at those boys...I am just so lucky to have them!




11 comments:

Tim and Rachel Seely said...

He is so beautiful!!! Congrats to your sweet little family, I am so excited for you. You must be doing an amazing job as mom and wife, your husband and kids look very well taken care of and so happy! Sure love you Teresa!

Mary said...

Congratulations!! Edison looks perfect and Hinkley is adorable. I am so happy things went smoothly and quickly! I can't wait for the pictures to come.

Heather said...

You have such a cute little family :) You look great Teresa! We can't wait to come visit sometime soon!!!

The Anderson's said...

Congrats! I'm glad things went smoothly with labor and everything. Edison is super handsome and you look great! Boys are so fun! I'm so excited for you guys!!

kate said...

Yay!! I love these updates. Keep them coming!

Janae and Zach said...

Congrats on the new addition!! Such a cute lil family you have :)

What's Goin' On At The White House said...

Congratulations! He's a cutie! You look so cute, especially in the one with you, Hinckley, and Edison!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. Congrats and I'm so glad to hear everything went so smoothly!!!

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

Congrats! i'm so glad I got to meet little Edison already! Your family is adorable and your such a good mama!!

Kevin and Andrea Empey said...

I love the pictures of Hinckley and Edison! They are adorable!

Kandace Wittwer said...

Congrats! Congrats! So precious...and you look great too!