Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sad to say but we are back

We just got back a few days ago from our trip to Puerto Rico. I have been dying to get some pictures up and post about the fun times we had but coming back to a hectic life of work and school (not to mention finals) has not permitted me to do so. My computer is also slowly crashing so I have to wait until Burke's computer is free....I should be able to get to it Sometime this week! On the bright side, the trip was amazing and something I would definitely do again. Waking up to the sounds of the ocean and the gorgeous view is something everyone should experience sometime in their life. So keep in touch and pictures are soon to come!
For now...to give you an idea of how amazing it was...here is the beach where we camped at for a week!

4 comments:

kate said...

Hey girl! I hope that finals are going well for you!!.. It must be hard to concentrate after that great week we had!

n & t said...

Teresa, I'm excited to see your pictures. Good luck with all the finals! About Grey's it's on Thursday nights I think, but I just watched all of them on DVD. If you want to watch let me know. It is the best TV show ever! I am so addicted, but it may just be because I have nothing going on in life, like school....

n & t said...

Oh yes!! I ordered the first two season from amazon, so they should be here soon, but I do have the third season. I guess you need to watch it from the begining though.... I will let you know when they come. I hope you like it, so I can have someone to talk about grey's with. Tom is getting really sick of me talking about Mer/Der all the time.

Jenna Marie said...

Hey guys... Looking at everyone else's pictures, it looks like you guys had a blast! Hope to see your pictures soon too! (And Teresa- I love your red swimming suit! :) Hope finals are going ok... Talk to you soon