Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Know I'm Loved

My Husband is by far the cutest!! Not only does he tell me he loves me everyday but he always surprises me with things that lets me know it is true. Here is a little example, after a hard day at work, I came home to a little candle light dinner on our card table (we usually sit at the bar with stools cause there is not really room for a real table) with a homemade meal!! he was so creative with what we had that It made everything that happened during the day worth it!! Today I came home from my night class in Salt Lake to a flower and a Crunch Bar (my favorite candy bar)! He knows how much I love fresh flowers...so he makes an effort to practically always have some sort of flowers in our home. He is the best and I definately know I'm loved!!!

5 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

that is so cute, what a cute husband youve got. Looks like you two are just having fun and enjoying every second. Have a good day.

Jenna Marie said...

You guys are so cute! :) How's your new little apartment treating you?? Hope things are going well. P.S. You were in my dream last night again- haha. I came home and you were swimming in my bathtub. :)

kate said...

Yes.. I think I've trained little Burkely well! :) That's awesome! I'm glad to know that my brothers treat their wives so well..
PS.. We down to hours on our count down! I can't wait! See ya soon!

Unknown said...

Are you guys drinking wine? You know you really can't tell from the picture. If you're going to go off the wagon, have some whisky for goodness sakes.

Kyler and Hillary said...

OH my- the cutest couple besides me and kyler...ahaha! totally kidding. You seriously are my favorite people. thanks for gettin married! haha. I just love you two. Cheese and me have a blog now- kylerandhillary.blogspot.com We miss you. Lets hang out when you come into town!!!!!!!!