Sunday, August 24, 2008

One of the Last Projects for the Summer

Before Summer comes to a jolting halt, we thought we would finish up one of our last projects for the summer (Burke still has a few others in mind)...an antique dressing screen. It is hard to see all the detail from a picture but believe me Burke did a great job! Burke thought it might be fun to try and sell it somewhere but I think I'll want to keep it :).

Home-made paint booth

The Finished Project
Cost of the project
Screens: $10
Paint: $8
Hinges: $2.25
TOTAL: $20.25

A Dressing Screen made by my husband...PRICELESS


3 comments:

kate said...

That's cute! Good job guys! :)

Chris and Louise said...

Your house is going to be so great. Keep up the good work and continue to have fun doing it. Love you!

Miki Lee said...

Hey Teresa! The bank job sounds great, but there's one problem...I am SOO SOOO SOOO BAD with money, I can't even stress that enough. So what would the job entail? Because I'm pretty sure it just deals with money right? That sounds intense for me. But I do have a friend that's looking for a banking job, she moved to Provo and had to quit her bank job in St. George so she has experience, would it be okay if she applied and put your name down if it doesn't work for me?:) I dunno, I'd like to hear about it a little more if there's any possibilities AT ALL for me to do it...and thats my novel:)