Monday, September 15, 2008

Sick of being Sick

I love having days off from school and work but not today! I am home today but only because I am sick. I don't know what it is but when I get sick, I really get sick. My sicknesses always consist of a sore throat, ear infection, and then the 24 hour flu. Poor Burke has been sooo board. I always feel so bad because he is always so great to take care of me, even if I do keep him up all night. I have yet to take care of Burke when he is sick...he just does not get sick. Right now Burke is at work and I am extremely board. There is only so much a sick person can do! I am grateful for the down time because I am constantly going, but I am really ready to be well again!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Get well soon!

Jenna Marie said...

Yuck! Not fun! :( Hope you get better soon! (If you're bored- you could always try digital scrapbooking! :) It always cures my boredom!

kate said...

That's a major bummer! Hope you get feeling better soon! :)

T Daley said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of CHILDREN or " carrier monkeys".People say working at the bank is deadly,well a school is worse!!!!! I have never been so sick as I was the 1st couple of months I worked at the school.The good news is you will have an amazing immune system in no time, and this will be just a memory. Untill then enjoy the peace and quite. Call me if you get to bored I MISS YOU :( !!!!!!!

The Hansens said...

I know! I don't like being sick either... I'm getting over a cold and it is just miserable. I hope you get better!