Sunday, November 2, 2008

HALLOWEEN--SO MUCH FUN

This Halloween was a little different then all the others we have had! First of all it was our first Halloween together as a married couple. And second, all of my family, well almost all, decided to come to Provo for the festivities. We had a blast going to the "Trunk or Treat" in my sister's ward and just spending time with family that we don't see too often!
They all looked great in their costumes!

My nephew got tired of carrying his tail...so he asked Burke to :)
This is my oldest niece who is almost taller than me! She is Great!
All the boys in character
Grammy and Pa of course are loved!
Saturday was also so much fun! We got to go to the Salt Lake Temple for a family sealing! It was so much fun and the kids looked like Angels. It was our first time to the Salt Lake Temple and we are definitely going back to do a session! Saturday night my sister put together a Halloween dinner! It consisted of brains, blood, and bones (Spaghetti, jello salad, and bread sticks)! She is so creative. I am sure it will probably be posted on her blog soon so take a look! Thanks for coming family, it was fun to see you!

4 comments:

kate said...

Fun! I'm glad you were able to hang out with family for the weekend! :)

Jenna Marie said...

Hey! Sorry about not having you on there. I stopped at you guys wondering how to put the names with BOTH of you guys in our class... and then once we figured it out, I guess I forgot to add you! Sorry about that!!! You're on now! :) You look like you had a fun Halloween! (But where were the costumes!! :)

jenniferhoiyin said...

so fun! :)
hope you had fun playin' games tonight <3

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Teresa- I found Burke's "Ten Little Indians" script in my stuff a while back. I asked him if he wanted it, but never heard back. Would you ask him what he wants me to do with it? I can send it up to you guys if you want. Just let me know! :) Thanks! Hey- and have you guys figured out where you're headed soon? Are you staying up there? or moving?