Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jackson Hole

This past weekend we went up to Jackson Hole Wyoming to visit family. It was such a blast and we want to thank them for the fun time we had. Since we went over Valentines we didn't mind splurging on passes to go Snowboarding. I watched little Sophie for a little bit with Kate and then decided that I might as while give snowboarding a try. When we were dating Burke told me that he would only teach me how to snowboard if he found out he loved me. Well, since that came true:) he now had to teach me! He was a great teacher and was so patient with me! I fell down a couple a times on the first few runs and then I was pretty good from there. All the credit goes to Burke....he was an amazing teacher!

7 comments:

KC said...

Thanks for driving all the way up here guys (I told you its not that far). Come back when the weather is warmer and we can go explore the valley a bit more.

kate said...

It was such a fun weekend! Thanks for taking the journey with us! ;)

p.s.. love the pic of you snowboarding. You look darling! :)

The Anderson's said...

Teresa, (I'm assuming that it is you doing this blog and not Burke)...don't you see that every other picture is turned sideways? My neck is hurting from looking at all of your pictures! Christian

Jenna Marie said...

So the little Ski's? So adorable!! :) And the one who is wearing them is even more so! KC and Mary have one cute kiddo! Looks like you had a great time!

Jenna Marie said...

Hey- i just realized that I never asked if you had gotten that package I sent around Christmas time with Burke's script and stuff inside. Did you ever get that? Hope to see you guys sometime. Are you coming for Becky's homecoming?

Byron said...

How fun is that? Good for you. I love that you get together with family for fun times.

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

How fun! I miss snowboarding! Ihavn't been in a while :S