Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am Addicted

I am addicted to heat bags. A few years ago I made a heat bag with my niece and it just recently broke :(. When Burke and I first got married he hated my heat bag because it was always with me! However, as time went on he started stealing it from me every so often. When mine broke I told him I would make one for him too. On Saturday we got the material and Burke decided he would sew up his own. I wish I would have gotten one of him on the sewing machine because he says that is the only time I would catch him sewing! He did a great job though and now we each have our own!

5 comments:

kate said...

Nice skills Burkus.. I made one for Graham before we were married, but I end up using far more than he does.. You can also add lavender to make it smell yummy!

Byron said...

Good job Burke. Teresa, nice of you to let him try. It was fun to see you two at the Open house

T Daley said...

Love those!!!! Now I know where to go when I need a new one :). You really need to talk someone into taking a Friday off so I can work with you !!! Well if not you could still come visit you know.

cbess said...

Burke and Teresa, They are so nice to have. Alex just burnt mine up in the microwave and man did it stink and still stinks.We have tried everything to get rid of that smell so heads up do not but them in too long or with out the tray. That is what he did. Any stay warm love ya MoM

Holly said...

Don't you guys have us for Christmas this year! Do you know how long I have been wanting one of these! One for each member would be great!! So thanks in advance! Love you! P.S. I saw the little one year old skier, she is so dang cute!!