Friday, May 1, 2009

Computers and Internet...BLAH

So in case you have been wondering where we have been...we are still here. I have so much I want to post but we currently do not have access to the internet. Our neighbors who have been in charge of it have moved and we are waiting for our other neighbors to take charge because they will be here longer then we will be. I never realized how much I use the internet until now. I keep trying to hop on to check anything and everything and it never works. Anyways we are currently at the library where we have never been to so much until now:).

I thought I would hurry drop a line and tell you we are here and a few of the things I want to post are:
-Our trip home
-Graduation
-The new Bosch Burke gave me (a total surprise and I love it!)
-Burke's new chop saw (it is now summer so Burke is back to do doing his GREAT and CREATIVE projects)
-Our Ballroom Club's performance

I am sure there are a few more but I will get to them someday...I promise!

3 comments:

cbess said...

We will be waiting! love ya

Jenna Marie said...

I've wondered where you've been :) It will be fun to see all of the updates.

Anonymous said...

You got one of those cool mixers?! You're lucky!

I got a canon, and it was around 700. I got it now because they are releasing a newer one which is going to cost a couple hundred more.... But it is a great camera!