Sunday, May 10, 2009

Teresa is looking for a Summer Job...HELP

We are moving to Cedar City in the Fall but we are staying in Provo for the summer so I can make it to Camp for Young Women's. I am still filling in at the bank but I cannot only depend on that so I am looking for a temporary job just for the summer. If anyone knows of any positions, send them my way. With my degree in Marriage Family and Human Development, the ideal job would be working with kids and providing childcare.

Where I have worked in the past:
I have worked in a bank for four years and have gained many office/receptionist skills.

For the past year I have worked in an elementary school teaching students reading skills, teaching ballroom dance, and working with special-ed.

If you know of anything send it my way...THANKS!

7 comments:

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

Teresa....yeah we can play all the time. Doug and I will be in Cedar city. I'm so excited i can barely breath. YES! YES! YES! We will finally be united again! :)

n & t said...

Teresa, I don't know why I didn't think to tell you about it this weekend, but there is this treatment center in Spanish Fork. It is an all girls place for behavior health, I think... My friend worked there, and she enjoyed it very much. The place even has horses, and they get to ride them for therapy! How lucky is that!

Anyways, treatments centers usually hire people for on-call, which can be really flexible. Plus, with it being summer I'd imagine you would be able to get a lot of hours, if you wanted to. If you get desperate enough, there are other RTCs that you would probably be able to get a job at. There are so many around there.

n & t said...

Ha, I forgot to tell you the name of the place....

http://www.newhavenrtc.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey I updated the reunion blog! Check it out! :) And let me know if you guys can make it! :)
-Jenna Corry

T Daley said...

I say the bank is the best place for you to be! But then again I am just selfish,cuz I miss working with you...

OK at least stop by for a visit.

Melissa said...

Oh, I hope you find something soon!! OR- just keep enjoying having a little break and get ready for Cedar. It was SO fun seeing you the other day. Let's plan a play date with everyone up here soon. If there is a good weekend for you, or even a monday night for FHE we could do. It would be so fun!

T Daley said...

I had so much fun working with you the other day!!!!! I am glad you are on the teller pool :)see you soon