Monday, June 1, 2009

New Projects

We have started a few projects for the summer. This is the time of year we absolutely love! We both changed into work clothes and realized we were wearing the same thing! When my neighbor came out she was laughing at us and took a picture of us! Aren't we just looking our best?When my niece and Nephews come over, they have nothing to play with so we decided it was time to make a few things. Burke has started to make wooden blocks but they are not finished (It is always fun for kids to use their imagination to create using wooden block. Together we made ABC blocks and then I made soft ABC/123 blocks with bells inside. We have found that this is something we enjoy doing together and it is always fun to see the outcome. One night for date night, I went and bought three canvases for us to paint on. Together we created a little bit of art to hang up in our house :). You should definitely try this for a date night. You can learn a lot about each other!

10 comments:

kate said...

Ha! I love the matching outfits! Sweet.

Those blocks are awesome too!

jenniferhoiyin said...

i love all the updates :)

i'm going to miss you guys... and those blocks turned out AWESOME.

Anonymous said...

Yay updates! I love those paintings, the blocks are cute too! You two are always doing something creative:)

Mary & Josh said...

You guys are really cute! You look totally happy! And congrats on graduating!!!

Megan Young said...

I LOVE how crafty and creative the two of you are! The blocks are adorable and congrats on graduating!

Kyler and Hillary said...

I wish Kyler loved doing projects with me...that is great you get to enjoy them together! Kyler just gets to enjoy the end product! :) IT was so fun to see you two at the grocery store.KYLER and I LOVE YOU!!!!

Kyler and Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Anderson's said...

Christian and I miss having you guys as neighbors :( Any chance you want to come to Missouri with us? We are in a duplex! The blocks are adorable! Some day when I have a house Burke will be doing all my woodwork he's amazing!

Jenna Marie said...

Hey Teresa! Hope you had a great birthday today!! :) It was fun to see you at the reunion!

kate said...

umm.. time for a new post my dear. how else am I going to know what your two are up to?