Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Where Have We Been?

We are in the middle of moving down to Cedar City and our lives have been crazy! We have been out of town practically every weekend since the end of June and we are about ready to settle down! Most of my SD Cards with all our pictures on them are in Cedar so I guess I will borrow some from others or just tell you what we have been up to...I just need to catch up on blogging:)
  • It all started with watching this cute little little niece of ours for a week. She is really a great baby and we had a lot of fun with her. We absolutely fell even more in love with her and actually felt empty handed when she was gone!
  • We went to the ranch for a family reunion. Thanks to Kate for these great pictures with the Polaroid. it was so much fun to explore the ranch and just relax. Also, many of the family members had never been to Bryce Canyon so we decided to take an extra drive to see that.
  • Can't forget celebrating my Birthday! I love sharing it with the Nation's Birthday too! I'm twenty three and for some reason I just can not get that down quite yet.
  • One of our weekends consisted of going to Jackson Hole Wyoming with our cousins Cameron and Jessica to visit KC, Mary and Sophie. We spent the weekend hiking, water rafting, and just completely wore ourselves out! Thanks for the great weekend!
Well that is where we have been. It has been a busy month but we are just about to the end. We are excited to get our lives going in Cedar City but we will definitely miss Provo and all that we have experienced and learned here!

No comments: