Friday, January 1, 2010

Anniversary-Two Years

Burke really surprised me this year! I had no idea what he was planning until about a week before our anniversary. He was able to earn some extra money that I had no idea about and planned a little get away for us. I had mentioned a few months ago that I would love to do a couples message together. Little did I know it was already in the planning. He played off my comment like he wanted nothing to do with it. It was the best thing any woman would want when being pregnant. We got there a little early and were able to relax in mineral pools and then enjoy a FULL HOUR body message! It was absolutely amazing! I love you so much babe and thanks for always thinking of me!
HAPPY 2-year ANNIVERSARY!

I have been wanting to make him a blanket for some time now so for our anniversary I put one together. It is made with pictures from the past two years and then some of our old t-shirts from our past. It was so fun to surprise him with!

3 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Hope you guys had a great anniversary! I thought of you on Tuesday because my sister was married one day before you guys. Cute idea with the blanket! :)

cbess said...

Great Pictures!Thanks again for our Christmas. I have enjoyed reading Charles mission journal you guys give such great gifts.

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

OH my gosh you guys are so cute!! Isn't it so fun to be married for 2 whole years?! I didn't know you loved massages so much! Good thing your best friend is a massage therapist huh? ;)