Saturday, February 5, 2011

Yes I am blogging!

Christmas 2010
It has been way to long since I have blogged. The holiday season was so busy and we have quite busy schedules...so I hardly, ok never, find time to go somewhere to have access to the internet. This week was extremely busy. I helped to plan a baby shower for a friend and had two parties for my new little one year old! It is so much fun to gather with family and friends!
I can hardly believe he is one. It seemed like just yesterday I was meeting him for the first time. He is so much fun and his little personality is coming out more each day. I know there are some of you that live far away and have been wanting to see pictures so here they are:
Dressed and ready for church
Loving my cake- Cedar City party
Our dads are cousins
St. George Party
I am such a BIG helper!
My favorite thing to do

He is so much fun and we are lucky every day to have him!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HINCKLEY ( as our friend's mom put it- "We're glad you came to our house.")

5 comments:

kate said...

Happy Birthday Hinckley!!!

He's so cute! I want to reach through the screen and steal him!

Miss you guys!

elyssa said...

tooo cute. you're coming to tom's wedding, RIGHT?? ; ) maybe you shouldn't, as you will apparently have at least two sets of cousins making plans to filch your offspring.

Holly said...

He is so stinkin cute!! Your cake was darling! I am sad I wasn't there to wish him a happy birthday myself! I love you!

becky nelson said...

He is ADORABLE! I can't believe the little guy is one already! And awesome cake Reese! I'm sure he's glad he came to your house too :)

cbess said...

WE are ready to see pictures of that guy walking! love ya