Wednesday, March 16, 2011

as of lately...

Hinckley is getting so big and keeping us busy. Here are a few pictures of what we have bee up to lately. Picture overload but it's mostly for family who live away and don't get to see him much :).
This is where Hinckley sits when I vaccuum. He is absolutes terrified of it.
Hinckley has learned how to walk...and is getting into just about anything and everything.
Loves playing the piano
With walking comes the bumps and buises...fell and hit a piano bench leg. (No stiches thank goodness and it looked ten times better the next morning)
Learning new tricks
Yes he got in there all by himself.
Burke's birthday-the big 25!
Spending time with Mom and Dad
Swinging with Great Grandpa
Hinckley is just getting so big so fast. It seems like after he turned 1 he is just a little boy. He does something each day that just makes us laugh. We are so lucky to have him in our lives. He is just so cute if we don't say so ourselves !!!!
I have been trying to learn some new things with my sewing machine I got for Christmas. So far I have accompliched a skirt and a pillow. Finally learned out to do piping (on the pillow) and how to put zippers in. YAY!!

6 comments:

T Daley said...

You are AMAZING! I love the skirt... I would like to order one. (I will need about 5 sizes bigger than the one you made for yourself)

Your cute baby boy is getting so big; I can't believe he is one!
When my kids were little I hated the just beginning to walk stage, with all the bonking of heads and bruised little faces all the time. It would just break my heart!
Miss you!

Justin and Kenzee said...

love your projects... so cute!

kate said...

He's sooooo big!! I can't believe he's walking! I love that photo of Grandpa pushing hinck. I have a photo with me about that age in that swing.

Great job on the skirt! I'm impressed!!

Rob and Jen Raybould said...

Very cute - I need to learn how to use my sewing machine too!

Doug Kaeli & Paisley said...

Teresa, I have been on a sewing kick lately. We need to get together so you can teach me all the ins and outs. I know you are so good and I could really use your expertise and knowledge. You are so dang crafty. I would love to pick your little brain apart. :) k? Thanks

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

Love the pillow you made! So cute :)