Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hinckley's Birthday & what we are having!

It has been a fun month so far! Hinckley and I went done to St. George the week before his birthday cause Burke was on a job. While we were there we had a little birthday party with the Bess'! Hinckley had so much fun and there has not been a day where that train is not pulled out!!! His cousins gave him a football which was also the perfect thing as you can see from all the birthday themed pics! Thanks everyone!


We then had a birthday party the weekend after his birthday in SLC. My parents came up and then my brother lives here so he came over. We had dinner and cake and even played a little ball! Thanks for coming it was so much fun!

Random and fun Pics
Hinckley watching the German Pancakes

Burke teaching Hinckley how to play broom hockey

Hinckley's new shoes :)

5 Months Picture and the baby is.....


A BOY!!!!
We are so excited and I know it will be so much fun to have two boys next to eachother!!

9 comments:

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

congrats!! You guys make the cutest little boys :)

kate said...

My goodness he's adorable! I can't wait to see what your next man looks like!!

And I'm crossing my fingers that we'll have boys too!

Justin and Kenzee said...

What a fun birthday party. That's great that you're having another boy. My boys are 2 years and 3 months apart, so you'll be in just about the same situation as me. There will be days when you want to pull your hair out, but it's so fun having two little busy boys that love to play together (and fight, unfortunately). Congrats, I'm so happy for you!

Janae and Zach said...

Congrats to you! :)

Mary said...

Hurrah! Sounds like life is exciting. Happy Birthday to Hinckley and congratulations on another boy. It will be so fun to watch them grow up together!

Matt and Cori said...

Happy Birthday to cute Hinckley! I can't believe our baby boys are getting so big :( And you of course looks so good and cute. Pregnancy treats you well!

The Anderson's said...

Boys are awesome! I've loved having my boys so close to each other. So happy for you guys!

Kandace Wittwer said...

YAY!!! Such exciting times! Can you believe how fast they grow up??? You will love having 2 boys together! My two boys are also 2 years and 3 months apart and they are BEST FRIENDS!! They don't play with other friends very often because they have each other. And they can share rooms... It is so great! Congratulations!

the Henries said...

Yay! The birthday party looks so much fun, and Hinckley looks so big! You're as big as I am Teresa... and I'm only 17 weeks! :) I love you guys!!!