Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hinckley will be 2 next week ( 2 yr. old pics)

I can't believe he used to be this little
and now...


He is this big!


Kassidy Baker is always so nice to work with Hinckley...this time especially. He was in a goofy/grouchy mood but she still did a great job in capturing his personality!

A few fun facts about Hinckley:

Loves "Futball"
Says "I got you" when in reality you got him
When he wants anyone to come with him, he says "up" or "in der"
He loves trains
Favorite show to watch is Curious George
Loves playing doctor but HATES the concept of going or seeing a doctor
He now understands that when dad isn't home he is at work instead of school
Says "nack" for snack
Recently holds the hymn book in church and sings along while waving his arm
Loves saying hi to everything by waving. For example, waves to animals in books
He says "where are you" when looking for something

LOVE YOU HINCKLEY AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY (next week)!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

Oh my goodness, he is so big! He is starting to look like a big boy instead of a baby. Good thing you are having another one! I love his personality in these pictures! Give him loves for me!

Rich and Cass said...

He is so cute!!

cbess said...

I still love the one of him reaching for the water. It is just so "boy" He is so dang cute! Great pictures.

Justin and Kenzee said...

What a handsome little guy! I love the picture of his little scowl. It's seems like that is the facial expression my two-year-old most often gives me!

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

he is getting so big!! I love the pictures!