Monday, March 24, 2008

Visiting Idaho

I am a little behind in my posts....as you can tell. In Feb. We drove to Idaho with my sister Holly and her family to visit my other sister, Mandi, and her family. It was so fun to have all the sisters together. We caught up on things that had been going on and had fun with all the kids too. They have lots of fun toys like snowmobiles and fourwheelers so we went out on them a couple of days.

Don't get fooled by all of the gear. We look like we are pro and know what we're are doing but on our first run on them I tipped us over.

2 comments:

kate said...

That is a great pic of you two! I love pictures that capture activities together.. A great one to go in your house!

n & t said...

Looks like you guys had fun. It looks really cold with all of the snow though.... About my layout, I tweaked things a little, and I will be honest it did take a while. But since I have a lot of time on my hands, it was fun. And next time I want to change things it shouldn't take long at all. I created the header using gimp, which is a photo editing software. Anyways, have fun on your trip!