Sunday, March 16, 2008

Welcome to our Apartment

My parents came up to help us move all of our things into our apartment. it was quite the experience moving in the snow and I promised myself we will never move again....That promise will definately be broken but that's okay though :). Starting a new life together takes awhile as far as house appliances and other things so we were so grateful for all of the gifts we received from our wedding to help us out.

We did have to make a trip to Ikea for a couch (our biggest investment for our house so far) and some bar stools. We had never been there before so that was as experience and a half! That store is so big but we were able to find what we wanted and I think we might have to take a trip to Ikea again sometime!


We are getting used to our new apartment, ward, and manageing our different schedules. It will be nice to actually live in one place for a year at least and we love married life!! Thanks to everyone for your help!

7 comments:

n & t said...

Your apartment is big! Thats compared to what I've lived in though... I agree with you about moving. I can't wait until Tom and I don't have to move again. If it ever happens...

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Moving is the worst thing ever! I hate it! Your apartment looks pretty big and nice though. I love that couch and I love IKeA one of my new favorite stores. have fun on your trip.
Brielle

Unknown said...

Yeah moving! Wait until you have kids (give it 5 years), then you will have 5 times as much stuff to move.

Jer & Mick said...

moving is definately the worst BUT buying new things is definately the BEST! I love your couch!

Angela said...

Hey old friend! Remember me? Love your wedding pics. You two make a great couple.

Jenna Marie said...

I love the feeling of unpacking the last box, and feeling like you actually have your life in order! :) It's so fun to have a new place to call your own. (I love your couch too!) Sadly- I've never been to Ikea... I've heard good things though... What kind of price range are they?

kate said...

O.k.. that is hilarious that you guys took pictures at IKEA! You two are great.. I maybe want to still your wonderful chocolate brown couch.. It's awesome! Anywho.. good job on the postings.. I told you you'd love it! :) See you in 2 weeks kiddies!