Friday, July 4, 2008

Color Me Mine

I finally finished my Stats class so we decided to have a fun weekend to relax from the long 6 weeks of a boring class and Burke not having any fun because I was always doing my homework. To do this we went to the water park with my brother-in-law and niece and nephews during the day and then the two of us went to Color Me Mine to do a little art (I would recommend anyone who loves doing art to go to this place). It was such a fun day and we can finally have a more relaxing summer!

5 comments:

kate said...

Fun!! I Love doing this kind of stuff!!

Jessica said...

What fun date! Too bad we're not so great when it comes to arts and crafts. :) Congrats on finishing your class, that must feel nice. We still should try to get together sometime. You can check out our blog at jjnyefamily.blogspot.com

Jenna Marie said...

Sounds fun! I've wanted to do this with Jeff at the one in St. George, and we just haven't gone yet. Your project turned out great though... question, 143? I love you? Just a guess... :)

cbess said...

You two are so cute. I love the art work and all your projects! Thanks for the help at the ranch we finished to day and it looks great and works! yeah post your pictures from this weekend when you can.jevfnbf

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

OH MY GOSH! I love those type of places! They are so much fun!

Way cute by the way :) and ENJOY YOUR VACATION! :) I love it when I have those :)