Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fourth of July and My Birthday

The Fourth of July was so much fun. For my birthday I woke up to flowers that Burke got me for my birthday (he also got me a purse, some jewelry and one of my favorite movies, First Daughter). We went to the Provo Parade and then Burke took me to breakfast. It was such a fun and relaxing day. My family was all up here because one nephew (Jacom) was wrestling and then my new niece (Ada Grace) was being Blessed on Sunday. So that night we went over to spend time with them for a BBQ and some fireworks.We missed everyone that we didn't get to see on the Fourth but it was still a fun break from school and work...and Burke made it a GREAT birthday for me








9 comments:

kate said...

Wow.. I must say that I'm impressed with all of the posting that's going on.. Very nice. It's fun to see what you 2 have been up to lately! :)

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

HOW AWESOME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I always loved your mom! She is so cute! I am glad you had an awesome time! :)

jenniferhoiyin said...

Hey there trek friend! Happy birthday a week and a few days ago. :) Can't wait to see that movie! I used the Google blog search and found you guys in a matter of minutes!

Anyway, now I'll be leaving comments all the time.

btw here's our blog - http://anjjohnson.blogspot.com

Kyler and Hillary said...

yes I hope you had a great birthday! k so i check your blog frequently and then one day you guys have a million! exciting. I love updates. your summer looks like a blast!

Jenna Marie said...

Glad to see you updated again! Woohoo! :) Looks like you've been having some fun adventures. And looks like you had a great birthday too! and P.S. Burke looks like a natural with your niece... You guys will be great parents someday!! :)

Kyler and Hillary said...

I just noticed that we are not on your blog list. you two are in trouble! what did we do to affend you? huh? :)! haha we hope to hear from you soon! if it wasn't for your blog I would think you disapeared

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

Happy Late Birthday Teresa!

Chase and Nisha said...

Hey Teresa!!! happy belated birthday!!! you guys are so darling!!!!!!

Chase and Nisha said...

Yeah, we actually live in Santa Clara, on Concord Ave.....near arrowhead elementary school!! It is so weird being neat to be back in Santa Clara! How are you liking living up north?? It is cold ugh???!