Monday, January 12, 2009

"It's Never Too Late"--So Here's Christmas

Christmas was so much fun. It was nice to be able to relax for a couple of weeks and just be with family. We had nothing scheduled and each day was a blank slate to be created. Here are a some pictures for a glimpse of Christmas morning...FYI-we had just woken up:)! (some of the pictures are sideways because for some reason my computer won't rotate them)
Burke picked me out a lot of sewing supplies that I have wanted! He did such a great job and I was so excited!
Burke had to go down to Mexico with his Dad so while he was away I made him a stocking for this years Christmas. It was super quick and easy and I was excited about how it turned out.
All Boys still need toys! I was excited when I picked this out for Burke. It is so much fun to fly and figure out.


My Dad made us gifts this year. He made my Mom a new towel rack, and all the kids a type of shelf. They turned out Beautiful...Thanks Dad!
Last year when I was at the ranch for Christmas with Burke's Family, His parents gave me part of the Willow Tree Nativity. This year for Christmas they made the backdrop for it. Isn't it just perfect?! I loved it...Thanks Clo and Charles!

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

Both your dad and Burke's parents are so amazing and creative! Their artwork is so beautiful! I'm pretty jealous of your cute shelf and willow-tree nativity! :) Do you collect the other Willow-Tree things? I have a pretty good collection going... :)