Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Have you ever...

...walked on a frozen lake? It is a little frightening but very amazing at the same time!
Thanks to the Monday holiday we were able to have a full day of fun with some friends:) Utah Lake was completely frozen over. When we first got there, it was a bit hazy and the frost on the trees were amazing! We were hoping the lake would be more glassy so we could do a little ice skating but we still had a blast walking and running on it, finding cool ice sculptures, and having snow fights. We took a lot of pictures but here are a few from the exciting day.
Following the lake we decided we didn't get enough of the snow so we went sledding for another few hours. We went down some pretty large hills and hit some big jumps, also got a few injuries (I wish we would have gotten a picture of the huge scrape on the Burke's back, but it was all worth it! Here are a few videos--Sorry that they are sideways but again they won't change.

Burke and Aaron

Teresa and Jenny

It was nice to finally have a snow day and I hope you got as good of a laugh as we did! :)

6 comments:

Jenna Marie said...

Holy Schmoly! That would be kind of scary to walk across! Way to be brave! :)

kate said...

Fun. Glad you guys got a break and were able to PLAY! :)

Byron said...

How Fun! It was so good to see you guys at the open House.

Anonymous said...

That is scary! I don't think I would ever dare walk across.... Your scarf is done?! You are one fast crocheter. Your bag is darling, can you teach me how to make that one?!

Melissa said...

Teresa I'm so glad you found me! I love this whole blog thing. I'm still learning but I love it. So great to keep in touch. Looks like you two are doing great! Good to hear. Love your blog!

Phill, Allie, and kids said...

Hey Teresa! It's Allie (Ence). So Holly put her blog on private and I wanna see her blog! Will you please tell her to send me an invite! My e-mail is meiners@wirelessbeehive.com
Thank you so much!