Friday, September 25, 2009

Choices

1name
Pronunciation: \ˈnām\
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English nama; akin to Old High German namo name, Latin nomen, Greek onoma, onyma
Date: before 12th century
a : a word or phrase that constitutes the distinctive designation of a person or thing b : a word or symbol used in logic to designate an entity

Choosing a name for Baby Bess is so difficult...I don't know how some people just know. This is the name he will be known by for the rest of his life! I am one of those people that wants a name decided before he arrived. We think we have something decided and then the next day it has changed.

For now...we will give it a rest and maybe something will come.

Burke felt Baby move on Sunday 9/20/09
It was fun to see his reaction!!
Baby already has him
wrapped around
his finger :)

Five months (twenty weeks) tomorrow
picture soon to be posted

4 comments:

Mike and Alleen said...

Boy names are hard! Don't stress to much about it. When he gets here you'll know what his name is! You're halfway there. I bet you guys are excited. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

KC

kate said...

FUN!!! That's awesome B felt the baby move! :)

Jenna Marie said...

I love when the hubby gets to feel the baby for the first time... It's all of a sudden so new to them, when you've been feeling it for ages. Then it makes it a new experience for you all over again. :) Love it... :)

Names are hard... Like I said today, you do just kind of ... know. :) I always think about how there's TONS of names I love, and I'm only going to have a handful of kids... how am I going to pick!! haha. But Allison and Dallin were never on my list... :) You'll figure out the perfect name for that cute baby. :) Don't worry. :)