Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Proof that there is Something Growing

It's A BOY!
Yesterday we had our ultrasound to make sure everything was going great...not to mention to find out whether our baby is a boy or a girl. It was so exciting to see Him moving around in there...He was seriously moving! I can not believe how active our baby is. The Ultrasound Tech was so great and was just loving every minute of it...she took a ton of pictures. I was trying to figure out what we were having that I was not even looking in the right spot. Burke said "Oh, it is definitely a boy!" I asked, "You can already tell?" Of course he laughed at me because there it was plain as day....a BOY! We already love him so much!
Here are a few pictures for you...sorry the one that announces is not on here.
He constantly had his hands up by his face sucking on his thumb.
He was always hiding from us with he feet straight in the air.

15 comments:

Heidi said...

That is so exciting, congratulations. Little boys are so much fun!

kate said...

YAY!! I'm so excited!

Melissa said...

yay! congrats! Boys are the very best. You look adorable.

What's Goin' On At The White House said...

We are SUPER excited for you guys. Congratulations!

T Daley said...

I LOVE little boys!!!! That will be so fun!!So what are you going to name him????????

Jenna Marie said...

WOHOO!!! That's so much fun! I loved having a boy first- they'll protect all of their younger siblings. :) So excited for you two!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I'm still having a hard time believing that is actually IN YOU.

The Standrings said...

teresa- congratulations! i LOVE having a little boy. it's a blast!

Jer & Mick said...

Boys are the best! Congrats! Now it seems more real doesn't it!?

Mary said...

Congrats, congrats! I can't wait to meet him!

Megan Young said...

Congrats! I'm lovin' havin' a little boy and I'm sure you will, too! I'm excited for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We will make sure that Sophie and Annie dress him up like a girl regularly!

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

That is very exciting to see. Congrats!

Cammie Smith said...

Teresa! I saw you commented on my blog and so I followed the link to your blog...and lo and behold, you are having a baby!! I'm so excited for you! You look so cute.

The Anderson's said...

Congrats! I've loved having my little boy first!