Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Five Months (Twenty Weeks)


Here I am at twenty weeks...Getting bigger and feeling it! It is so much fun to feel him move around all the time now. My last appointment I had gained 7 pounds! I about died but I have to remember that everything adds up! Trust me though...I am taking advantage of this time and eating lots of shakes and chocolate along with the healthy foods of course!

Burke is so great to me and already worried about my ankles swelling (they are not yet though) so he rubs them practically every night! We have learned that it is important to take advantage of the time we have with just "us" before the baby comes but we love to fantasize what it will be like and ready to be the "three of us!" We are just so excited and grateful to be having a little one soon!

5 comments:

kate said...

You are still SOOO tiny!! I know the next post you'll probably pop right out there!!
p.s.. I wish you guys were coming down to visit us this weekend along with the rest of the crew! :(

photography by Mikki said...

We are so excited for you guys! Your little guy is so lucky to be coming to you both; and I love the bedding you picked out too- so cute!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's already months! It seems like it has gone so fast! Can't wait to see you this weekend.

Jenna Marie said...

You are so little! :) (I was Huge by 5 months!!) So cute!!

Kerry said...

Were have I been. I had no clue you were prego. Congrats.You look amazing. This is Janae not Kerry