Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family Home Evening and Nine Month Anniversary

September 29, 2008
As you probably can tell I really behind on my posts...sorry to all those who may have been wondering what has been going on in our lives. Our camera is still lost but we located my dinosaur camera and it is doing the job okay.

The Sunday before our nine month anniversary Burke was making his Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup. I like to Clean up as I cook and Burke likes to get everything out and then clean up so I was getting on his nerves a little bit because I hate getting my clothes dirty. To solve the problem Burke went the next day and bought some plain white aprons and paint pens to decorate them with for Family Home Evening and for our nine month anniversary. I thought it was such a great idea...the twist was that I got to decorate Burke's apron and he got to do mine. They turned out so great and now I don't have to worry about messes. Thanks Hun! Here are some pictures:



10 comments:

Holly said...

You guys are so cute, always doing a new project. I love the apron idea, I might have to copy it. I've been needing an apron for a really long time! I'm glad you are posting again, I was needing a new reason to live!

n & t said...

Fun! I didn't know your middle name was Reese! Or is it not...?

~Ashley Dawn Photography~ said...

That is so cute! What a good idea!! You guys are awesome! :)

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

What a clever idea! Way cute, looks like you guys are doing well and having a good time.

Ben & Kim said...

Oh, you two are so cute!!! You always do fun things together, way to go. Can't wait to see you for UEA. Love ya

Unknown said...

You guys are such dorks. I love it. Happy anniversary- we'll see you soon.

What's Goin' On At The White House said...

You two are the cutest! I wish you still lived here in St George! Let us know when you come down... we are living just across the street from your parents!

Run For Annette said...

Annette Lake has breast cancer, you may know her from the computer lab at Snow Canyon. Come out on Wednesday 29th to support her with her fight with breast cancer! If you pre register it will cost only 15 dollars, and includes a t-shirt. Check out the blog for more information!

P.S. Make sure you add "Run For Annette" to your blogging friends!
And spread the word!

Run For Annette said...

Sorry For The Confusion
The 2K Fun Run Has Been Moved To
Thursday, October 30th 2008
7 pm - 9:30 pm

kate said...

You guys are awesome! :)