Monday, January 16, 2012

Just a few fun Pictures


I had made some banana bread and Hinckley wanted some. I gave him a piece on a plate and told him he could go sit in the living room. I walked in and he was sitting like this so I just snapped a quick picture!

Hinckley has been watching a You Tube Video found here of one of my friend's (Cori White) nephew who I grew up with. You have got to watch it, it is so funny! Anyways it is of this little boy swimming and jumping in the water and Hinckley just loves it (we watch it everyday, 4-5 times a day). Every time he watched it he wanted to go swimming so we decided to take him to an indoor swimming pool so this was a picture taken before we went....he looks so happy in this picture hahah but he was sooooo excited to go. I hate taking valubles to the pool but I should have cause we were practically the only ones there! oh well...He had a blast and I guess that is all that matters. I have to keep telling myself that memories can just be memories and not always captured on camera :).

This picture is a little blurry because I had taken it on my phone. He is already to go to church :) and I thought it was so cute of him! I didn't realize he had scissors in his hand but he is learning how to cute paper. I know i know...I am just waiting for the day he cuts his hair, the couch, or some clothing item! It is bound to happen someday haha.


Trying to learn a new skill...

This year I decided to try and teach myself how to crochet. My oldest sister has taught me a little bit so with A LOT of trial and error I finally completed this. I might make a few changed to the next one I make. I followed the pattern found here that you can purchase for 5 $. It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it and you can kind of mix it up to make your own unique styles!

7 comments:

T Daley said...

You are so talented! Yeah for you being in SL :) And a double yeah for you having another baby!!!!!!(and that you are blogging again!) Can't wait to see all the fun things. Miss you!

kate said...

I love that church picture of him! That grin just warms my heart!!

And great job on the crochet! You are so talented T!

cbess said...

Ok so I just watched the video of kid swimming. oh my goodness I would have been a nervous wreck. ha ha. Hinckley is adorable and your apratment looks so cute, I can not wait to see it. Love the hat. Keep making fun things. love ya MoM Bess

the Henries said...

Oh, Teresa! I miss you guys! Glad to see that you are settled and having fun. We'll see you this Saturday!

McKensi said...

YEAH!! i'm so happy for you and so happy to see new posts from you! wish you were still her in cedar so I could help out a little bit... hope everything goes good for you:) cant wait to hear more about it!

Holly said...

What a cute little guy, I wish I could just grab him and kiss him. Was that Katie's little boy? Oh my gosh, that is so hilarious! That little guy could teach my older kids a thing or two. Great job on the bonnet! Of course you would teach yourself how to do something like that! Love you

Matt and Cori said...

What a handsome little boy! That is so funny he likes that video so much. So did he attempt to just jump in the pool like Mason does? Haha, hopefully not. P.S. Your new place looks super cute.