Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snow has arrived :(


The snow has arrived. I am not too happy about it but somebody else it :). Hinckley loves playing outside whether the sun is shinning or not. Burke and I were inside watching him out the window...that's why he is looking up at us with that cute little face.


I am four months today. I feel a lot bigger than I look in that picture. I used the timer so It may have caught it when I was taking a breath in from running to get in place hahah:).
We are in the middle of switching doctors so we're going to have to wait a little longer than normal to see whether it's a girl or a boy but it should be about the middle of Feb.!
What do you think it will be?

5 comments:

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

I think a little brother for Hinckley to play with!! BOY!

cbess said...

I am going to say another boy as well! If you have them that cute you should have many many more little boys ha ha

Holly said...

I have high hopes for either. I have loved having two boys together so I think that would be fun for ya. But Hinkley is tough enough on his own so maybe a girl would be a nice change! Either way, he/she will be absolutely darling! I LOVE reading your blogs! It will keep up better in touch with each other families. I just added a ton so take a peek when you can!

Wes said...

Girl!!!

Amber said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! Another cute baby Bess on the way! And I am also so happy to see you back in the blogging world so I can keep in touch better:) Love you guys