Thursday, January 5, 2012

you will be hearing from us more!

I am happy to say that we finally have the internet and you will be hearing from us more!!!! To those of you who live far away, I am sorry for my lack of updating and as you can tell there are a lot of pics of Hinckley...who you really want to see ;).

The move from Cedar was really hard. Leaving Grandpa was really hard and I catch this little guy talking to him on his fake phone at least once a day (heart breaking isn't it)! Hinckley kept busy playing in all the boxes while we were packing up our way too many belongings. I wished it was summer so we could have had a yard sale...we made too many trips to DI with things I wasn't really wanting to get rid of, but had too.

For those of you who didn't know we are expecting again:). I will be four months next week. This pregnancy as been a lot better as far as sickness. I am super tired, but then again I wonder why. I am due June 26th!

We had Christmas at the Ranch this year in Panguitch. We decided to go Tubing the day before Christmas Eve and everyone had a blast. I request that we go again in two years...as long as I'm not pregnant again haha.

Christmas Eve was a blast! We attempted the nativity and it was a success! Of course it is a little bit of a mess with all the kids but it is definitely worth it....the memories are too priceless! (Thanks again Kate for making my hat)

Christmas morning was a blast and so magical with all the kids! Hinckley loved everything he received. He never keeps hats on but he doesn't play with his truck now without it. He pretends he goes to work about twenty times a day. So cute!!!


We went to my parents the day after Christmas and of course the first thing he asks Pa to do it turn "futball" on....that kid is in love with it!


Well our little place is coming a long. We had to get rid of a lot but in the process we found we needed a desk and a table a long with a few chairs. I forgot to take a pic of the table but we found a cute one that Burke re-did the top! We also found this chair for the desk. In the before pic, I already threw the top cushion away. But picture a gross worn out yellow with gray tint stripped fabric....or something really ugly. Thanks to Hinckley he is modeling the finished product :).


We found this desk at DI too! It had a crappy spray painted red job done. So we decided with our extra red paint from the door we did forever ago we would paint right over it and add some nice little handles....I think it turned out great myself!! Thanks to Burke for all his hard work right before starting his Job!

Hinckley is adjusting. Thanks to the nice weather Hinckley can play in the Christmas Present from Grandma and Grandpa Bess! He absolutely loves it....especially throwing the sand out :)

Moving to a new place is really hard and always takes some adjustment! I have to remember how lucky we are in this Economy. Burke has worked so hard and I am especially so proud of him for getting an education and establishing a great Job!

7 comments:

Holly said...

How CUTE is that red desk and chair! I love your little projects! You need to teach me how to paint stuff cause I have tons of things I want to do but a hubby who is just too busy to do it! Hinkley is of course so dang cute, I just want to kiss him! I love the picture of pregnant you and Hinkley holding up the 3 months sign! Evan thought you were standing at first and he says, "Whoa, Hinkley has grown a tons!" I was laughing so loud, I said, "Teresa is kneeling honey." And he says, "Oh, okay, that makes more sense"! I love you guys! Your Chirstmas looked so fun! So excited to see more of your blog!

kate said...

hooray! Can't wait for me updates

cbess said...

I loved the up date!so many cute pictures. Glad Hinkley is liking the sand box. better enjoy it before the winter storms hit. Love mom Bess

Kandace Wittwer said...

Congratulations Teresa! So excited for you to add to your family. And...so excited to see more of you on your blog!! Good luck up in the cold weather!

Matt and Cori said...

Cute, cute, cute...the pictures, Hinkley, your pregnant belly, the desk, the chair, everything!!

Radlee and Lesa Iverson said...

Love the pictures! I know i keep telling you this..but i can't wait to see your next little one, you make the cutest babies!!

Justin and Kenzee said...

My family was in Alton (near Panguitch) for Christmas... small world. We went tubing, too, but the Monday after Christmas. Looks like you had fun. I love your new desk. I have the same "Singing Butler" painting in my home. I love it! It was fun to hear from you after all this time.